J Pro Training is the pioneer in online, blended and full course ACCA Workshops in Malaysia. We have been around for the last 6 years.Principal lecturer is Mr. Jay FCCA who currently teaches at Platinum and Gold colleges in Malaysia. Contact Mr.Kumar 016-2630649 for details on courses available
ACCA ACCELERATE What is ACCA accelerate? It is an arrangement between ACCA and your education provider (university) to provide students who are pursuing accredited accounting degree programmes by taking ACCA accelerate in the third year of their degree programme. This means you can graduate with your degree and ACCA professional qualification at the same time.
Why take the ACCA accelerate? ACCA accelerate scheme means you will have less ACCA exams to take and can start as soon as you graduate. From the original 14 papers that you will have to complete, you will only have to take 5 paper to get your ACCA professional qualifications. Study at J Pro We offer all the ACCA professional papers P1 , P2 , P3 , P4 , P5 , P6 , P7. We provide ACCA trainings for March, June, September, December exams. The only Crash Course specialist in Malaysia for the ACCA professional level papers. Don't waste time and attend our P1 and P3 crash course in May for June 2016 Exams. Seats are still available. Call Kumar at (016 263 0649) for booking and more information. What do you need to apply? 1) The accelerate letter of authorisation from your university. 2) Proof of identity. 3) A passport-style photograph click the link below to apply with ACCA. http://www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/qualifications/apply-now.html
Revision for P2, P4, P5, P7 below will start in the month of May. P1 and P3 will begin its crash course this May as well. Seat are still available for these intensive revision course for ACCA.
P2 = 3 Seats left P4 = 10 Seats left P5 = 9 Seats left P7 = 5 Seats left P1 & P3 = Available Hurry and book your seats now !! Call Kumar 016 263 0649 Please take note : P1 Crash Course has an extra class on 2 June 2016 10 am ~ 5 pm.
Studying CAT in Malaysia is now faster than ever. All you have to do is 1. Go to ACCA-X 2. Sign up with them 3. Study the course for FA1, MA1, FA2, MA2, FMA, FAB, FFA 4. Come to JPro Training and sign up for exams 5. Take the exams online and get the results 6. Save tons of cash and time If you need help, we are always there to help you 1. Need to get additional notes or textbook 2. Need to get counselling on the course 3. Online support for the course
If you are planning to study for June 2016 ACCA Exams and are starting to do your planning for the exam now. No worries. You still have time, even if you have not started to study. We are one of the few experts on last minute preparation.
JPro Training has prepared June 2016 Exam preparation classes for the following papers in either online or face to face classes at our premium centre at Shah Alam. The classes is conducted by Mr. Jay FCCA, who is the only expert lecturer in Malaysia that can teach all the papers in ACCA Professional level, including ACCA P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6 (M) and P7. The cumulative knowledge and experience that allows one to benefit from an integrated lecture that provides a complete learning experience for ACCA Exam preparation. If you are planning to do ACCA exams in June and have yet to start any classes or don't have the time to prepare, we have a timetable that caters for busy people.
Timetable for ACCA June 2016 Exams is available below:
ACCA P1 Part Time Classes for June 2016 Exams RM800 ( Updated 14 March 2016 )
Why studying with JPro is a unique experience that you will not get with others.
1. We care about your learning experience. Instead of packing the class with 300+ students, we limit the class to 24 only for face to face classes.
2. We care about your time, we do not use up all the time in the world to teach you the materials, we use the optimum level to get you the knowledge you want.
3. Your lecturer, Mr.Jay FCCA is the only one in Malaysia that has the innovativeness and know-how to compress the required learning for ACCA into a short period - 5 days for P1 and P3, 6 days for P4, P5 and P7 and achieved high pass rates.
4. We also understand that you may miss classes for personnel reasons, we have recorded the classes for you so that you don't miss a thing.
5. We also know that you are tired and want to maximise the amount of learning that can be done in a short-period of time, we use a virtual notebook to make sure you focus on ANALYSIS and BREAKDOWN of questions, rather than writing up answers. We have completed up to 15 case-studies per day for P1 and P3 this way.
6. We use approved BPP learning materials to support your studies - there is no need to buy additional materials.
7. We also the only ACCA training provider to run all 4 cycles for ACCA Exams - Mar / June / Sept / Dec in full. Others are only providing the revision or workshop - at Jpro you study the full deal.
8. We also provide free refreshments, surau, wifi and ample parking space.
9. Sign up now for June exams, we will be starting the September exam preparation cycles from June 11 onwards - so book early to attend the classes for September 2016 exams
It is time for that period of time when you have to decide what to do with your next 3 to 6 months of ACCA Life. At JPro, we are the only provider in Selangor to cater for March 2016 ACCA Exams. We are also the only provider that has used BPP Approved Teaching materials for our classes The materials for BPP Approved Teaching includes the following Approved ACCA BPP Text book Approved ACCA BPP Revision kit Approved ACCA Teaching notes (which includes revision, class and passcards, progress test and mocks) Why are we different? We have developed blended learning to a new level with the use of the following technology.
We establish a forum for students to ask questions and get updates on the class
The videos help the students who have missed classes to catch up - we record the classes and keep it for the students that have missed the class.
The class notes will be co-ordinated with Evernote to ensure that all students have simple and easy access, to discuss issues with the lecturer when needed
We have used the most best materials in the market Approach
We have also condensed the learning to only focus on the core elements that is examinable and knowledge you need for the exam. Pass rates are always above world level. So we are the only provider in Malaysia to be able to match BPP in terms of their timetable. Lecturer
Lecturer : Mr. Jay FCCA, MSc (Accounting and Finance)
Is the only subject specialist that has exposure to ACCA Professional level papers P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7 - having lectured this subject for the past 20 years in platinum and gold ACCA Approved Colleges in PJ, JB, Kuching, Melaka, Damansara.