Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Goodluck for June ACCA 2015 exams! Prepared for battle?
Here is some simple advice to get you a pass from J Pro Training for ACCA Students taking June 2015 exams.
1. Make sure you do the easy ones first
2. Never do hard questions. Do them last.
3. Make sure your present your answer like a pro (ref to 16)
4. Complete the paper - no matter what.
5. There is follow through marks for P2 - get them.
6. Use headers in your answer
7. Examiner answers are written at leisure - so don't place reliance on them for style - you are not aiming to be the examiner.
8. Professional marks are only awarded for certain parts - don't write professionally all over - utter waste of time!
10. Memorize the key issues and concepts before going on
11. 1.5 minute per mark - move on after that.
12. List out the key issues and write your answer
13. Don't think about the hard part first
14. Plan your answer
15. Read the requirement 3 x and read the case 3 x faster
Ignore what your lecturer told you about failing the paper for not writing professionally - that is a load of crap. Trust me when I say that you need to write short straight points rather than large paragraphs of ideas (university style)
17. In P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P7 - that is the way to write a good answer. Short and spaced out (2 lines per idea)